Thursday, July 17, 2014

Food Diary of Day 1 and Recap



Yay! I finished my first day. I wasn't 100% hungry but I was tired. I don't get a lot of good sleep. For one,  I'm a worry bug and I worry about everything. I worry about the fact I haven't called my parents, my financials, my work, my boyfriends job, my health, the cats etc. On top of all that my boyfriend is a night owl and stays up really late and I try to sleep through but being a light sleeper doesn't help. The cats walking in and out of the room is another reason I don't get much sleep. I'm hoping with exercise I will feel a little better.Yesterday I didn't do the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred but I found another short exercise routine which I will add here that I found quick, creative and you can virtually do it anywhere.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekruvant/5-one-song-workouts?sub=2438387_1407567

I didn't fancy the music that was included except for Icona Pop and Macklemore so, you can do your own variation of songs just match it up with the number minutes and you'll be fine.

As you can see I did eat some Nutrisystem. I do have a lot of food left and I figured since its measured out it would be a good way to account for where my calories are coming from. also its pretty convenient and the food isn't half bad. I always pair it with fresh veggies and fruits just to make healthier, it is highly processed so as you can tell my sodium intake is a little high and so are my carbs. All in all I had a good day even with 181 calories remaining! Woo-hoo Me!

I would love to end my day with a little Jillian Michaels and I would like to do the 5 song work out through out my work day. Maybe doing 2 songs resting and then doing 3 songs, I'm still getting an additional 25 minute work out buts broken into 2 12.5 minute intervals. I'm not sure yet, I would like to work up into doing that.

I'm a little apprehensive about Friday, like I mentioned before my friend and I going out for bubble tea and now my boyfriend reminds me of prior engagement for friends' birthday. I guess tomorrow will have to be my rest day since I have these events I have to attend and I don't want to be a debbie downer counting calories etc. I have to mention this here, I did however go out last Thursday during my detox and I only drank water and danced and I had a pretty good time. So, it is completely possible to go out, not drink and still have a good time. I however would like to celebrate my friends birthday and I would like to enjoy my evening out with my girlfriend drinking bubble tea and eating sushi without worrying about my calorie count. Now, saying all this I want to make sure I still do my workout. I intended to do my 30 Day Shred at lunch on Friday.

Life happens and its important to not focus on the bad but the good strides I have done this week. Even if its the first day.


No comments:

Post a Comment