I have decided to be happy because its good for my health.
-Voltaire
Mondays are the start of my weekend. Obviously that means that this week I had an extra long weekend because I treated the regular weekend as my off cheat days and also my regular weekend as cheat days as well. I know you're thinking how is she ever gonna lose any weight. Well, this is why its so hard to lose weight.
Regardless of the obstacles I have to focus. That's all bottom line I need to eat better and exercise more and this means on my days off so I can have cheat days on regular weekend days. I didn't do so well on Monday but it was terrible, I went over my daily calorie intake but that's ok.
I had a rough day. I wasn't feeling 100% and sometimes having ice cream with your best friend and watching frozen will make you feel better and that should always come first. My mental state will always come first before my food regimen.
I had a fabulous lunch at Noble Sandwiches which I think everyone should try. Yes, high in calories but absolutely worth every bite.
Check them out here:
http://noblesandwiches.com
I also wanted to add this here because if you are stressed you are more likely to gain weight so here are some things that can help you out.


No comments:
Post a Comment