Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 3 and Weekend





So of course I went over my calories on this day and we all knew that was going to happen. Also, tarro bubble tea has a ton of calories. Regardless, this comes to show you that you can have cheat days. Days where you don't want to do the exercise video, where you just want to sit in front of the TV and not do anything and that's ok.

I didn't even log in my food for Saturday and Sunday, it was quite embarrassing I ate terrible Mexican food and not enough veggies. I also went to the movies and had a large Icee and yes, I broke my promise of doing my Work out video. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go down a slippery slope of not exercising and not eating right anymore. That means I have to challenge myself this week more. Which means more writing. More pictures. More exercise more fruits and veggies less beer and junk food.

I think I have a grip on that now, with only 29 days to my cruise I'm afraid of what the pictures will look like but in any case I will try my best to be good to my body this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment