I did Jillian's 30 day shred and it kicked my ass as per usual but I love it. Its so easy because you never get bored 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute abs, if you can't pull this off you are in really bad shape. My body aches and that's ok because I know I'll get results.
Again, I didn't get much sleep, there was a terrible storm and it woke me. I also got a letter about renewing my lease. Which means I have to think about that. I don't really want to leave my apartment its finally looking liveable.
Eating Protein for lunch and dinner was surprisingly what made me full for the rest of the day. I love that I ate a salad and very low cal fish and I felt great.
I would like to provide you some kind of guide as to my quick recipe was for my dinner.
Salad
Hearts of RomainTomato
Red Onion
Vinegratte
-Olive Oil (1 TBS)
-Mustard (1/2 tsp)
-Honey (1/2 tsp)
-Salt Pepper and Garlic Powder
Combine all ingredients and Toss
Steak
-Salt/Pepper
-Dry Thyme
-Garlic Powder
-4 to 5 oz Ny Strip
Throw the seasoned steak onto a hot pan for 2 minutes on a each side and let it rest.
Mac and Cheese
-1 cup heavy cream
-1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-maccoroni noodles
-minced garlic
Cook noodles. In another pot combine the rest of the ingredients until cheese is melted. Leave a little water from the noodles and combine the starchy water will thicken the sauce a bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment