Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Day 7: Not Giving Up
Like I said I took an extra long weekend and it took me almost 4 days to recover from A not exercising to B giving up on diet completely. Till about yesterday when sure I went over my calories but I said you know what I feel better about myself and that's what is really important.
I also did something super important and caught up with all my bills so maybe less restless nights but probably not. Anyway, I love this picture because this is how I really feel. I'm not giving up on my weight loss or on this blog. I promised you guys entries and food journals, things that get me through my day, etc.
Oh I guess the most important thing to mention is my weigh in since it is day 7. I didn't lose or gain any weight. Some people might find sad but with 4 days of not eating super healthy and not exercising I wasn't expecting any results I was expecting a weight gain if anything but I stand at 144.8 lbs.
Now it being Wednesday you guys get pictures! Woo hoo.
So not much of a change and that's ok. I will try to be nicer to my body. I will eat better. I will exercise more and I will not fall behind on my blog posts. Thanks for keeping me motivated.
Remember if you're tired of starting over, stop giving up. I have 29 days till my cruise and to feel more comfortable in my skin. I am gonna take this motivation and move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment